Where to stay in Ibiza 2024 – the best areas and hotels
If this year you are interested in going to visit Ibiza, you may be wondering where you can stay. Ibiza is a very varied island, as are its accommodations, from luxury hotels, for the family, hotels in quiet areas, hotels with views of beautiful coves, hotels to party or simply cheap hotels.
This article we want to give you the best guide for all types of visitors, both for the most experienced and for those visiting Ibiza for the first time.
Ibiza is one of the most famous islands in the world, visited every year by millions of tourists and a place that many people like to work in the summer season. Undoubtedly, Ibiza is pure nature with beaches and mountains, partying anywhere on the island and luxury with a high quality of life.
Every traveler is welcome to the white island and finds his way to enjoy it in different ways, among all the ways, there is one that everyone agrees on: its beautiful coves and beaches that surround the island. In addition, its incredible sunsets, hippie markets, etc. But no trip is complete without a good hotel that meets our needs.
All the best advice on activities, tour guides, tickets and day trips you have in this Activities and Things to do on Ibiza 2024
The best areas to stay in Ibiza
The great hotel offer in Ibiza is infinite, so you will not lack options to be able to choose the one that best suits your tastes and your budget. Of course, if you are looking for specific hotels, we recommend that in high season (July and August) you book in advance, since you may be left without fulfilling your dreams.
This article we are going to recommend several hotels to stay in Ibiza in different areas of the island, focused on any type of tourism for couples, families or parties.
How do I move around Ibiza?
To be able to move around Ibiza it is very important to rent a car or motorcycle, therefore, you will not have any problem in which part of the island you stay since to get from one end to the other is in less than an hour as it is an island small and perfect roads.
There are different companies for car rental, we recommend Autos Marí, a local and family business for renting cars, motorcycles and vans created in 1971 with a wide range of vehicles.
Always at customer service and helping you at all times without problems or fine print.
What is the best area to stay in Ibiza 2024?
Each traveler looks for a unique need, depending on whether you are going as a family, as a couple or just with friends. Here we give you a list of the best areas to stay depending on the traveler’s needs.
Cala Tarida – one of the quietest areas to stay in Ibiza
If your idea is to travel as a couple or as a family, you are looking for a quiet and beautiful area to stay in Ibiza with beautiful coves with crystal clear waters, Cala Tarida is the best option.
In this area you will not see any nightclub nearby, but you will see several unique restaurants and just 10 km away you will have the town of San José to have all the necessary services.
🌴 Recommended hotels in Cala Tarida:
• 7Pines Resort Ibiza: this wonderful hotel is located in Sant Josep de sa Talaia, just 18km from the city of Ibiza. Its location is magical, surrounded by pine trees and with views of the incredible emblem of the island: Es Vedrà.
• Ibiza Royal Villas: Located in Cala Tarida, it offers a garden, outdoor pool and beautiful views. In addition, you can enjoy its wellness area and hot tub. It is less than 1km from the beach of Cala Moli.
• Hotel Playasol Cala Tarida: located just 100 meters from the beach to the west of Ibiza. It has 3 pools and rooms with sea views.
🏨 Are you looking for more hotels near Cala Tarida? See hotels
San Antonio – one of the cheapest areas to sleep in Ibiza
The San Antonio area is perfect for low budgets and the youngest who are looking for a party almost all day long. The famous West End street is undoubtedly one of the busiest on the entire island. In addition, San Antonio is home to two of the great clubs on the island such as Es Paradís or Eden Ibiza.
It is also one of the most mythical areas of the island for everything that the west of Ibiza offers. In San Antonio you will find the mythical Café del Mar, Café Mambo or the new Space Eats&Dance, among a few others in what is known as “the sunset road”, where every afternoon crowds of people gather on the shore and in different clubs. to enjoy this phenomenon accompanied by music and fireworks.
Not everything is a party, in San Antonio there are some of the best coves in Ibiza, such as Cala Comte, Cala Salada, Cala Bassa or Cala Gració.
It must also be said that, over the years, San Antonio has grown and developed a lot, which means that you can find hotels with different atmospheres of luxury or tranquility despite being close to a busy area.
🌴 Recommended hotels in San Antonio:
• Cubanito Ibiza Suites: this place is one of the most stylish hotels on the island, based on Havana and with countless details. It has a rooftop bar with incredible views. Its splendid location just 400 meters from Cala Gració.
• Amare Beach Hotel Ibiza: it is located in the bay of San Antonio, on the promenade of Cala d’en Bou and has 3 swimming pools. It is located very close to the famous Kumharas bar and the nightlife of San Antonio in just 4 km.
🏨 Are you looking for more hotels near San Antonio? See hotels
Ibiza Town – the area with the most history on the island
Without a doubt, it is one of the most comfortable places to stay due to the short distance that separates the airport, about 6km. In addition, boats leave from the port to the neighboring island, Formentera.
The city of Ibiza has an incredible old town named a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, Dalt Vila. A very charming place where you will see shops, bars and a good atmosphere at any time of the day. In addition, you have one of the most important clubs on the island very close, Pacha Ibiza.
🌴 Recommended hotels in Ibiza Town:
• Nobu Hotel Ibiza Bay: located in front of the Talamanca beach, it offers a unique service with a spa, 2 swimming pools, a kids’ club, a terrace and an incredible restaurant. Its location is perfect since it is only 3km from the city of Ibiza.
🏨 Are you looking for more hotels near Ibiza Town? See hotels
Portinatx – the natural and relaxing area of Ibiza
To the north of the island is Portinatx, one of the wildest and most spectacular areas of Ibiza. Its incredible beaches, such as Cala Benirrás, Cala Xarraca or Cala San Vicente, are some of the clear examples of the pure nature that this part of the island has.
Portinatx is the best area to go as a couple or as a family. They are areas with fewer tourists and it is an area with very little accommodation offer.
Although it is ideal if you are looking for disconnection and quiet beaches.
🌴 Recommended hotels in Portinatx:
• Six Senses Ibiza: considered one of the best hotels on the entire island, this wonderful hotel has unique views and the best sunsets.
🏨 Are you looking for more hotels near Portinatx? See hotels
Santa Eulalia des Riu – the best family area to stay in Ibiza
Santa Eulalia is the third largest city on the island and the best area if you are looking for tranquility with your partner or family.
It is a place where you can find incredible restaurants and all kinds of necessary services. It has some of the best urban beaches and coves such as Cala Llonga or Cala Martina.
🌴 Recommended hotels in Santa Eulalia:
• Aguas de Ibiza Grand Luxe Hotel: it is a luxury hotel with a pool on the terrace where you will see unique views of the Santa Eulalia marina and the island of Formentera.
• Buenavista & suites: located in Santa Eulalia, this hotel is surrounded by incredible gardens and offers unique views of the sea.
🏨 Are you looking for more hotels near Santa Eulalia? See hotels
Playa d’en Bossa – the best party area on the island
Very close to the city of Ibiza is one of the most striking places on the island, Playa d’en Bossa. It is a 3km long beach full of bars, restaurants and beach clubs where parties and music are the stars at any time of the day.
Perhaps the beach is not the best on the island but if your idea is to enjoy the party, you have two of the most important clubs on the island such as Ushuaia Ibiza for the afternoon and Hi Ibiza for the night.
🌴 Recommended hotels in Playa d’en Bossa:
• Ushuaia Beach Hotel: it is possibly the most famous hotel on the island, for all the services it offers. Pools with a sensual atmosphere, restaurants of different kinds and free tickets to evening events with the best DJs in the world in the same hotel. In addition, it is located in front of the Hi Ibiza club, so the party never stops.
• Dorado Ibiza: its beachfront location and facilities make this place an exclusive decoration, inspired by music and rock. The incredible outdoor pool with hammocks will make you feel free.
🏨 Are you looking for more hotels near Playa d’en Bossa? See hotels